The first step in conducting a CMA is to analyze your home. Ideally, this should include both objective and subjective elements, such as:
- Square footage
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Land area
- Number of floors
- Construction age
- A comprehensive list of amenities and features such as swimming pool, fireplace, etc.
- Location, including proximity to major roads, marketplaces, schools, etc.
- Subjective features such as views, design, style, etc.
- Recent improvements, if any.
- MLS# or link to property information.
Please put as much detail about the property that you are interested in determining market value.
Market Analysis Request (CMA)